Subtle and dramatic changes in your smile helps you project an image of self-confidence and high personal esteem. When you feel good about yourself, it shows in your appearance.
Today’s advanced techniques and prosthodontic smile makeover materials, can allow one to reverse years of aged damaged teeth consolidated into a minimal number of visits while safely and comfortably sedated by one of our board certified dental anesthesiologists. The caring skill, experience, knowledge, and enthusiastic commitment of our practice, using a unique combination of science and artistry can literally redesign your smile.
Plantation Dental & Anesthesia Associates can correct a wide variety of so-called “permanent” dental problems including:
- Congenitally missing teeth (missing permanent teeth)
- Gaps between teeth
- General bite dysfunction
- Chipped, cracked, or worn teeth
- Unsightly or failing prior dental work
- Permanently stained or discolored teeth
- Crooked or crowded teeth
- Replacement of non savable or non restorable damaged teeth.